05 Jul The contest „Successfully networked in Europe – shaping cities and regions together“ – application period still open until 13 July 2018!
Through the competition „Successfully networked in Europe – shaping cities and regions together“, the Confederation will honour four municipalities and regions that are networked in varying ways in Europe. The application deadline is now extended until the 13th of July 2018. Apply now!
The jury has now been casted: the jury of representatives from research, municipal top-level associations and the Interreg sector will assess applications. The jury is very diverse and relevant to the theme of the competition. The jury consists of the following people:
- Dr. Tobias Chilla from the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Klaus Nutzberger from the German Association of Towns and Municipalities – Director of the European Office
- Susanne Scherrer from the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme – Head of the Managing Authority and the Joint Secretariat
- Dr. Bernd Scholl from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich
- Tanja Struve from the German County Association – Head of the European Office
The winners will be announced during an award ceremony in November 2018 in Berlin.
Further information on the competition can be found on the BBSR website (in German): https://www.bbsr.bund.de/BBSR/DE/FP/MORO/Studien/2017/erfolgreich-vernetzt/05-wettbewerb.html.